Forbes ranked Cleveland the Most Miserable US City.
Here are the other 2009 lists that Cleveland made:
• Cleveland was ranked among the “Top 25 Most Fun Cities in the Country” (Ritz Cracker FUNomenal Places Study)
• Cleveland was 14th in The Economist Intelligence Unit’s “Business Travel Index”
• The Greenhouse Tavern on East Fourth Street was named one of the “Top 10 New Restaurants” by Bon Appetit
• Cleveland Clinic was #1 in the nation for heart care for the 15th year in a row as ranked by U.S. News & World Report (and number four in the list of best hospitals overall)
• Cleveland was on the list of best cities for new college graduates compiled by Apartments.com and CBcampus.com
• Cleveland was recognized as one of “the most affordable cities for dating” by Match.com and the 14th best city for singles by Forbes.com.
• Cleveland was included in Forbes.com’s list of “America’s Safest Cities” (#10)
• Cleveland made Travel & Leisure’s “America’s Favorite Cities” list (ranking particularly high for theater, museums, classical music and affordability).
• The Cleveland suburb of Lakewood was recently named by Business Week magazine as “Ohio’s Best Place to Raise Your Kids.”